Sunday, September 11, 2011

Days 7 to 13..

Montreal, Toronto, Buffalo, Cleveland, Detroit, Chicago, St Paul

I must apologize to my faithful followers and fellow healthfreaks for not updating you daily.

The past week has been a mix between greasy fast food, beer, gin & juice and a massive snowstorm so i cant be too specific on my daily consuming But it was a lot of great and swetty (cardio kickin') shows and also massive afterparty nights.
I promise to do my best in the future with my daily updates, i know how important they are to you who try to live the Lindgren lifestyle.

So a rough estimated weeks consumption:

Total cigarettes: About 188
Total snus intake: About 73
Total alcohol consumption: Wooow!
Total controlled substance intake: Snowblind, can't see a thing..



Rock on..




No comments:

Post a Comment